Ultrasonic attack on rodents
In our online store you can choose and purchase unique sound repellers that emit high-frequency waves of a certain range that negatively affect the state of life of small pests. They are not perceived by humans and large domestic animals, which means that an invisible blow will be delivered exactly at the target.
The main advantages of the Tornado 800 are:
- mobility of the device and compact size that allows you to install the repeller anywhere in the room (the maximum size of the coverage of this model is 800 m²);
- minimum energy consumption that does not affect the efficiency of the device, which can significantly reduce the cost estimate of the cost of sanitization;
- a silent mode of operation that does not distract attention and does not interfere with people;
- the ability to function effectively in all climatic conditions (cold, heat, high humidity);
- small dimensions and light weight, due to which the device can be transferred from one room to another, or taken with you;
- proven efficacy of exposure to rodents of all species, confirmed by the results of the study.
All that is required of you is to connect the Tornado 800 repeller to the power supply system and watch rats, mice and other pests leave the room in panic. The device, acting on their nervous system and vestibular apparatus, once and for all will drive off unexpected guests, forcing them to flee. Therefore, you should not spend money on poison, sprays and numerous traps – buy a Tornado 800 and solve the problem at a time.
Our customer reviews
Alexander Konovalov, 47 years old
Rats and mice were frequent guests at my work. Employees were constantly frightened when they came to the warehouse for groceries. The sanitary service repeatedly ordered our dining room to issue fines, even their handlers were invited. But they did not solve the problem. Our cook brought Tornado-800, she uses the same in the country. Now everyone is quietly going to the warehouse, no longer afraid that the mouse will suddenly jump out. I did not even expect the device to help. Also bought it for a summer residence. And I advise you.
Irina Temruk, 34 years old